It’s Tough – Get Creative!
It’s NEVER been harder to get your advertising message across and here’s why.
In todays social-click-connected-like-unlike world every word you say has to count. The mind of your buyer is busy and struggles to make a choice. Your copywriter, your graphics guys and your team MUST get it right.
Saying less is now the new saying more. Images are the new words and words have to be shorter, more direct than ever before.
I used to say you have 3-seconds – today I would say you have 0.1 Nano second to grab them, hook them and get their attention. It’s crazy I know.
Say it wrong you get ignored.
Say it right you build a fan base and for you that means more sales.
And look at how your customers now read.
Not one screen but two, three and even four screens being watched as a text pings and messenger beeps and all screaming for attention.
Never has there been a more important time to get your copy absolutely right.
Never has there been a more important time to get creative and deliver IMPACT.
- Yes – sales letters still work
- Yes – advertising still works
- Yes – marketing still works
But if you are not tuned in to the way your buyer reads, thinks and sees everything in the 21st century (so far).
- Beyoncé recently sold million of albums without a single advert. How? Instagram.
- Radiohead recently sold millions of albums by giving them away for FREE. How? By getting creative.
- Prince filled the o2 arena for 21 days by giving away his new double album. Why? To sell millions in pounds of seats.
It’s creative, smart and tapping into the 21st century thinking which his fast and changing no longer by the year but by the hour.
This world of advertising today is different – it has changed. Quick, smart, impulsive and creative.
I might have been doing this direct marketing and copywriting stuff for 30 years or more but one thing I do have is a reputation for is getting creative and building higher-impact sales campaigns.
Thank God my clients agree with me as their numbers testify.
- Roy increased his online sales by 2,300% in a week
- Nicola saw a leap of 900% in her book sales.
- Ste saw an increase of services sales by £74,000
- Greg went from $15,000 to sales of over $88,400 with one email!
- Stephen sold over a million dollars US from his new sales letter
- Brett sold over a million dollars of product from his new sales letter online
- Kevin increased his sales by $2.4million from almost bankrupt!
- David went from struggling entrepreneur to sales of over $300,000 in a single weekend after my consulting
- Alison managed to walk away from her corporate job into a brand new business that made her $4,000 in the first promotion (more than double her monthly wage)
- Rob had a 47% response rate from a direct mail campaign that pulled £800,000 plus.
- A Jay Abraham UK campaign pulled in just under £200,000 from a single marketing campaign using a fax mailer (just a new headline was added)
- Mark went from NO SALES to just under $500,000 from a single sales page that had previously failed after 3 writes from cheap copywriters
- Mike has a long running webpage that has consistently pulled in 6.4% conversion
- Steve pulled in £15,400 in just 3 days and then went onto creating over £60,000 in new sales from his carpet store
- Wayne saved over £60,000 in cash from a new business after consulting
- George slashed over £30,000 in 30 minutes consulting time
- Caroline increased her business by a monster 53.4% in just 4 weeks working with me
- I have no idea of numbers but it has to be well over ONE HUNDRED MILLIONS in new sales for m clients over the past 15 years!
So if you are searching for just a copywriter to write some cheap copy – I am NOT your man.
If you need a cheap quick scribble copywriter again – I am NOT your man.
If you need a current, creative, high impact thinker and writer that can deliver you more than you would have ever expected – call me.
- Sales letters
- Direct mail
- Specialised Words
- Strategic Alliances
- Long-term hire
A call costs nothing yet everything starts with a call.
I’m waiting to be tested; quizzed about helping you embrace the 21st century for more sales.
I’m ready to create for you. Lets get moving and discuss ideas.
I’ll look forward to your call or fill out the form below.
Alan Forrest Smith, Master Consultant